Glazing contractor FGS has filed for administration, putting around 200 jobs at risk, Construction News understands. A notice of intent to appoint an administrator was filed by the firm, under its registered name of Facade and Glazing Solutions, on Friday and FRP Advisory were appointed administrators on Monday...
Tag - Cobe Capital
Recent Glass Industry News
- British Glass celebrates the start of the International Year of Glass
- Change of date: Fensterbau Frontale and Holz-Handwerk 2022 to be held in July
- Sharing of General Loading in Double Glazed Units: The BAM Analytical Approach
- The Effective Stiffness of Broken Laminated Glass. A Homogenized Approach
- Your VacuMax™ VIG questions, answered