PPG Industries Inc. (NYSE: PPG) today announced a $15 million investment in a new 38,750-square-foot (3,600-square-meter) application support center (ASC) at the Seletar Aerospace Park near the Seletar Airport in Singapore. The project is the company’s largest investment to date in Southeast Asia. Scheduled for...
Tag - Aerospace Application Support Center
Recent Glass Industry News
- British Glass celebrates the start of the International Year of Glass
- Change of date: Fensterbau Frontale and Holz-Handwerk 2022 to be held in July
- Sharing of General Loading in Double Glazed Units: The BAM Analytical Approach
- The Effective Stiffness of Broken Laminated Glass. A Homogenized Approach
- Your VacuMax™ VIG questions, answered