Proudly, we can present a video of the complete automation project at Van Noordenne Glass.
- A complete new production-hall of 5400 sqm.
- Fully automatic warehouse with two gantry cranes
- Two tilting tables with automatic feeding on the cutting lines
- One restorer for rest pieces of glass.
- One fully automatic highspeed cutting line for laminated glass.
- Two automatic cutting lines for laminated and float glass.
- Robot area with an exit to unload automatically on A-Racks, L-carts and harp-carts.
Some key specifications:
- Up to 1200qm cutting on average in one shift of 8 hours
- Maximum thickness laminated glass 33.1 up to 1212.2
- Maximum thickness float glass 2 mm up to 25 mm
- Minimum size automatic cutting and sorting 300mm x 500mm
- Maximum auto cutting 3500mm x 2800mm
- Maximum weight robotic handling 420kg
- Over 2000pcs space in the sorting system