Verallia, one of the world’s leading glass packaging companies for beverages and food products, November 8 inaugurated a 33 million EUR investment in its Spanish plant in Burgos. On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Burgos plant in Spain, Verallia is celebrating the reconstruction of one of the site’s...
Tag - Burgos Plant
Recent Glass Industry News
- British Glass celebrates the start of the International Year of Glass
- Change of date: Fensterbau Frontale and Holz-Handwerk 2022 to be held in July
- Sharing of General Loading in Double Glazed Units: The BAM Analytical Approach
- The Effective Stiffness of Broken Laminated Glass. A Homogenized Approach
- Your VacuMax™ VIG questions, answered