Glass manufacturer TuffX worked their glazing magic on a more unusual residence recently by giving a contemporary upgrade to a Staffordshire farm. Earlier this year, Common Farm, near Stoke on Trent, received brand new external, walk-on glass floors, framed with 21.5mm laminated glass balustrades. The property sits in...
Tag - Balustrade
Recent Glass Industry News
- British Glass celebrates the start of the International Year of Glass
- Change of date: Fensterbau Frontale and Holz-Handwerk 2022 to be held in July
- Sharing of General Loading in Double Glazed Units: The BAM Analytical Approach
- The Effective Stiffness of Broken Laminated Glass. A Homogenized Approach
- Your VacuMax™ VIG questions, answered