British Glass are on the look out for a Lead Packaging and Recycling Advisor to work with and represent glass packaging manufacturers.
As part of the Membership Services team, the post holder will work collaboratively with all stakeholders including colleagues, key government policy makers, politicians, customer groups, and will be the point of contact for the glass packaging members.
Activities will include but are not limited to; monitoring government policy activity, supply chain engagement and market intelligence, efficient and effective face to face contact and communications and the building of excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
This is a challenging and rewarding role with opportunity for development and progression.
We’re looking for someone with the following qualities and experience:
- Relationship management;
- Efficient and effective communicator to all stakeholders;
- Project management including setting KPI and reporting;
- Knowledge of how the UK Government (England, Wales, Scotland and NI) devises and implements policies;
- Knowledge of packaging;
- Knowledge of recycling and waste management.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Flexible working approach
- Free refreshments, fruit and eye tests
- Learning and Development funding
- Company healthcare and pension scheme
- Company performance bonus scheme
- Health and Wellbeing programme
- Access to the Employee Development Fund (learning outside of work topics)
All applications should be sent to in the form of a CV and covering letter to HR@britglass.co.uk.