A dispute between Glaston and its customer regarding a heat treatment machine acquired by the customer, is proceeding to arbitration. The customer claims the contract to be terminated and a compensation of approximately EUR 3.5 million, which would cover the acquisition price of the machine as well as, mainly...
Tag - Arbitration
Recent Glass Industry News
- British Glass celebrates the start of the International Year of Glass
- Change of date: Fensterbau Frontale and Holz-Handwerk 2022 to be held in July
- Sharing of General Loading in Double Glazed Units: The BAM Analytical Approach
- The Effective Stiffness of Broken Laminated Glass. A Homogenized Approach
- Your VacuMax™ VIG questions, answered