In 2006, the management at Marlex decided to produce their own insulating glass. Domestic glass manufacturers could no longer keep up with the booming demand, or the required level of quality. Ilija Ponjavic, Executive Director at Marlex, explains why Marlex chose LiSEC and how they successfully took the leap into industrial manufacturing.
You may also like
Recent Glass Industry News
- British Glass celebrates the start of the International Year of Glass
- Change of date: Fensterbau Frontale and Holz-Handwerk 2022 to be held in July
- Sharing of General Loading in Double Glazed Units: The BAM Analytical Approach
- The Effective Stiffness of Broken Laminated Glass. A Homogenized Approach
- Your VacuMax™ VIG questions, answered