During a recent project to understand the ability to use Transparent Structural Silicone Adhesive (TSSA) via linear bonding for cable wall fittings, a unique aspect of the material indicates a potential novel method for cold bending glass. Used in long sections and small widths, the TSSA was able to effectively bend...
Tag - Cold Glass Bending
Recent Glass Industry News
- British Glass celebrates the start of the International Year of Glass
- Change of date: Fensterbau Frontale and Holz-Handwerk 2022 to be held in July
- Sharing of General Loading in Double Glazed Units: The BAM Analytical Approach
- The Effective Stiffness of Broken Laminated Glass. A Homogenized Approach
- Your VacuMax™ VIG questions, answered